Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15, 2013


Acts 4:13

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

Encouraging Words...


It is not critical that I be highly educated or trained in doctrines or religious studies to be used by God. Although it is still good to always be learning more about my faith and the Church. Here we see Peter and John being recognized for their boldness to stand up to the religious elite. This religious elite even marveled at their abilities and boldness. To top this off they were able to realize that these men had been with Jesus. I too, through the power of the Holy Spirit, can be bold in my walk with Christ. He takes me as I am and uses me to build His kingdom. It is up to me to trust Him and say what He tells me to say, to go where He wants me to go, to do what He asks me to do...regardless of what others might think or say.

No comments:

Post a Comment