Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014

Life in two realms...


Psalm 31:1-4 (30:2-5 LXX)

In You, O Lord, I hope; may I not be ashamed forever;
In Your righteousness deliver and rescue me.
Incline Your ear to me;
Rescue me speedily;
Be to me a God who protects me,
And a house of refuge to save me.
For You are my strength and my refuge,
And for Your name's sake You will guide and sustain me;
For You will bring me out from the snare they hid for me;
For You are my protector.

Encouraging Words...

We live in two worlds, two domains, at the same time. Our physical body is in this earthly domain and yet at the same time there is the spiritual domain around us as well. Our Lord, our God, dwells in both realms. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords in both realms. And it is He who surrounds us and protects us. It is He who is our refuge, our guide, our sustainer, and our protector. We must yield to Him, submit to Him, and humble ourselves before Him so that He can guide us through our time here on earth. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment