Friday, August 8, 2014

August 6, 2014

Dedicated to Billy G's Clock Shop...


Psalm 30:11-12 (29:12-13 LXX)

You turned my lamentation into dancing for me;
You tore up my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
That my glory may sing praise to You,
And not be pierced with sadness;
O Lord my God, I shall give thanks to You forever.

Encouraging Words...

Our Lord is so good to us. We must be patient and stay close to Him so that we can see His hand of healing at work in our lives. This passage is so appropriate for me today as we approach the last leg of our journey home from my parent's home in California. I have been gifted with the jewels of my father's workshop (Billy G's Clock Shop as it has been affectionately christened) and given the charter, the privilege, to keep his memory alive by continuing his legacy. God has given me a chance to build upon my father's legacy and to not only have my lamentation turned into dancing, but hopefully to use this opportunity to bring healing and hope to the rest of the family as well. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment