Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28, 2014

Living the life of a sojourner...


Psalm 84:1-2 (83:2-3 LXX)

How beloved are Your dwellings, O Lord of hosts.
My soul longs and faints for the courts of the Lord;
My heart and my flesh greatly rejoice in the living God.

Personal Challenge...

Does my soul long and faint for the courts of the Lord or am I content with where I am in this world? Does my heart and flesh greatly rejoice in the living God or do I rejoice in the things that I have in this world? I am supposed to be living my life as a sojourner in this physical world. My true home, my true citizenship, is in God's kingdom. Do I live my life this way? Can those around me see that I am a foreigner in their land? Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment