Wednesday, December 20, 2017

December 19, 2017

FORGIVENESS


John 8:7-9

So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

Personal Challenge

So, who am I to condemn another person for their sin when I have my own sin in my life that condemns me? I need more forgiveness than anyone else for my sin is not only against God but against everyone else. My sin can only be forgiven by the God of mercy and love. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment