Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 25, 2017

CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!


Psalms 139:1-3 (138:1-3 LXX)

O Lord, You test me and know me;
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thoughts from afar;
You search out my path and my portion,
And You foresee all my ways.

Encouraging Words

We are never alone. Our glorious God is ever present in our lives. He knew us as we were being formed in our mother's womb and He has been intimately active in every aspect of our lives since our birth. He is active leading us along the journey of our lives whether we recognize that or not. Today we celebrate the birth of our incarnate Lord knowing that He left His place in Heaven to become one of us, to live as we have had to live in our temporal bodies, saying "No!" to temptations and sin, showing us that it is possible as a human being to live a sinless life. He gave His life up for us so that we would never have to yield our lives to death. Christ is born! Glorify Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment