Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May 22, 2018

ABOUNDING GRACE


Romans 5:20-21

Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Encouraging Words

"Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more". What a blessing it is to know that no matter how much I sin, no matter how big or small that sin is, God's grace will outweigh that sin. God loves me that much and then infinitely more. Sin is what brings me to death, both physical and spiritual, but Gods' grace removes the spiritual death and covers me through eternity. It is not anything related to what I do, but all related to what God has done continues to do and will do forevermore. Glory be

to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment