Thursday, December 6, 2018

December 2, 2018

CRUCIFIED


Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Personal Challenge

What has been crucified with Christ? Not my physical self, but my sinful desires and passions. This is what I must do every moment of every day, take up my cross and crucify my desires and passions, in order to live a life that glorifies God and magnifies Jesus. It is my fleshly desires that continually draw me away from Him and the more that I feed them the further from Him I roam. He loves us so much that He gave Himself up on the cross for us. Our love for Him is shown by doing the same with our passions. This is how we live by faith every day, every moment, of our lives, by trusting in Him and seeking Him. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment