Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 19, 2019

BLESSED IS OUR GOD


1 Esdras 4:59-60

“The victory and the wisdom are from You, the glory is Yours, and I am Your servant. Blessed are You who granted me wisdom, and I give thanks to You, O Lord of our fathers.”

Personal Challenge

Are we as willing to give God the praise that He is due as Zerubbabel was after God encouraged Cyrus to let His people rebuild the temple? God is always at work in our lives. His work is always for our good. Sometimes He works through us and sometimes He works around us. Are we willing to give Him all of the credit and trust that He knows what is best for us? I know that I do not spend enough time giving God the credit that He is due or blessing Him for the great works that He is doing in my life. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment