Friday, February 28, 2020

February 25, 2020

WHAT IS MY PATIENCE?


Psalms 38:8 (39:7)

And now what is my patience?
Is it not the Lord?
And my support is from You.

Encouraging Words

All of my life I have perceived patience as something that I can work on in my own life. It has actually been a skill pursued or a way of being that certainly, I could master. But today as I read this passage, I have for the first time, seen patience in a totally different light. To truly find patience in our lives we need to stop looking within ourselves and look to our Lord. If we turn over everything in our lives to Him and look to His patience to be played out in our lives we will see patience manifested. Throughout this process. We will see God's support in our lives. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment