Saturday, February 29, 2020

February 27, 2020

HE HEEDED ME


Psalms 39:1-4 (40:1-3)
I waited patiently for the Lord, and He heeded me
And He heard my supplication,
And brought me up out of a miserable pit
And from miry clay;
And He established my feet on a rock
And kept straight my steps.
He put a new song in my mouth,
A hymn to our God;
Many will see and be afraid,
And shall hope in the Lord.

Encouraging Words

I love how the Psalms have so many verses the remind us how much God loves us and takes care of us. The Psalmist had the promise of the Messiah to keep him going day after day. We have the blessing of the Messiah who has come to keep us going. God does heed us, especially if we wait patiently for Him and prepare our hearts and minds for Him. He hears our supplications and lifts us up out of the mire and mud of this earthly life. He sets our feet on the solid rock of His Son and leads our way through life. He gives us a new song to sing for Him. He is our hope. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment