Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March 15, 2020

PROTECTOR, REFUGE, HELPER, MY MERCY


Psalms 58:17-18 (57:16-17)

But I will sing of Your power,
And greatly rejoice in Your mercy in the morning;
For You are my protector,
And my refuge in the day of my affliction.
You are my helper; I will sing to You;
For You, O God, are my protector;
You are my mercy, O my God.

Encouraging Words

As we enter into this stage of concern and sometimes fear related to the coronavirus outbreak in our country, it is easy to become enmeshed in the hysteria brought on by those who do not have the hope that we do. It is our responsibility to show the love of Christ to everyone around us. Our hope is in the loving God. Our hope is in the merciful God. He is our protector. He is our refuge. He is our helper. He is our mercy. In this, we can find peace and love for one another. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment