Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March 2, 2020

WHY?


Psalms 41:12 (42:11)

Why are you so sad, O my soul? And why do you trouble me?
Hope in God, for I will give thanks to Him.
My God is the salvation of my countenance.

Encouraging Words

These are two, powerful questions that the Psalmist is asking. They are still very pertinent to those of us who proclaim to be Christians. We have been given life, eternal life. Our sins, all of them are promised to be forgiven. And yet, so many of us go through life with forlorn looks on our faces and sad or troubled demeanor's as our daily outlooks on life. We have been set free from death. We have been redeemed by the creator of all. We have been adopted into the family of God. There really is no excuse for being forlorn, sad and troubled. Yes, we will continue to have hard times, but we are not on our own. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment