Saturday, November 7, 2020

November 4, 2020

BETROTHAL


Hosea 2:20-22

I will betroth you to Myself in faithfulness,
And you shall know the Lord.
“It shall come to pass in that day,” says the Lord,
“That I will listen to heaven,
And it shall listen to the earth.
The earth shall listen to the corn,
And the wine, and the oil;
And they shall listen to Jezreel."

Encouraging Words

What is the most intimate and permanent relationship called out in the scriptures? Marriage! God looks upon His relationship with the Church, His people, as a marriage. It is based on and filled with, love. It is permanent, no matter how unfaithful we may be in our lives. God loves us! God desires to be in a relationship with us. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner, and forgive me for my unfaithfulness to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment