Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January 17, 2021

THRONE AND FOOTSTOOL


Isaiah 66:1-2

Thus says the Lord: “Heaven is My throne, and earth is the footstool of My feet. What kind of house will you build for Me? Or what kind is the place of My rest? For My hand made all these things, and all these things are Mine,” says the Lord; “and upon whom will I show respect, but to the humble and the peaceful and to him who trembles at My words.” 

Encouraging Words

The prophet Isaiah dearly articulates that our God has heaven as His throne and the earth as His footstool. His glory and magnitude exceed everything that we can conceive. And yet He chooses the humble and submissive heart to dwell in. He chooses the lowly to lift up. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner! Glory to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment