Friday, January 8, 2021

January 8, 2021

NOT RETURN VOID



Isaiah 55:10-11

For as rain comes down, or snow from heaven, and does not return until it saturates the earth, and it brings forth and produces, and gives seed to the sower and bread for food, so shall My word be, whatever proceeds from My mouth. It shall not return until it accomplishes whatever I willed, and I shall prosper your ways and My commandments.

Encouraging Words

We have a very powerful promise here from God. He pours out His living Word on all of the population. He makes the love and sacrifice of His Son available to everyone. And He promises that it will not return to Him until it accomplishes that which He wants to accomplish. We can claim this promise on behalf of our loved ones who have grown up hearing and knowing the truth, yet who have chosen to walk away from Him. God will always puya it. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment