Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 27 & 28, 2013

Proverbs 10:31 (10:32 LXX)

The mouth of a righteous man distills wisdom,
But the tongue of an unrighteous man utterly destroys.

Personal Challenge...

There He goes again...giving me a verse in my daily reading that cuts to the core of my heart and attitude and reminds me of how I should truly be living. And my response..Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Encouraging Words...

What a great verse to follow after yesterday's one. God will remind me in many ways the true nature of my heart. It is my choice as to whether or I act o that revelation and confess and repent. He will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment