Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July 23, 2017

DWELLING IN HEAVEN


Psalms 91:1 (90:1 LXX)

He who dwells in the help of the Most High
Shall lodge in the shelter of the God of heaven.

Encouraging Words

This is a very interesting explanation of what we need to do in order to lodge in the shelter of God in heaven, which is basically the desire of every Christian. All we have to do is dwell in the help of the Most High, our heavenly Father. What does this mean? It does not mean that I can do a lot of things, or just the right things, in order to make it to heaven. There is nothing that I can "Do?" in order to earn this right. It has nothing to do with being a part of the right church, or the right denomination. What it means is that I live my life giving it over to my Lord and trusting Him for everything. It means submitting my will and my passions to Him and being obedient to Him. It means taking up my cross daily for Him. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment