Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January 29, 2019

MADE NEW


Ezekiel 36:25-27

I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be cleansed from all your uncleanness, and I will also cleanse you from all your idols. I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. I shall take the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I shall put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My requirements, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Encouraging Words

Through the words of Ezekiel, our Lord prophetically spoke of the coming of the Savior, the Messiah. Jesus is that Savior and Messiah. He has sprinkled the water of baptism upon us to cleanse us from our sinful uncleanness. He has smashed the idols in our lives and given us the image of the one, true God in Himself. He gives us a new heart and makes us new, as we were meant to be in the beginning. He has filled us with the Holy Spirit so that we could walk in His ways on His path of righteousness. He has made us into new creations. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment