Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

Isaiah 40:29-31

He gives strength to the hungry, and sorrow to those who do not grieve. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the elect shall be without strength. But those who wait on God shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not hunger.

Encouraging Words...

I love it how God does this...in the midst of the craziness of life, the challenges and difficulties that have begun to wear me down, the weariness...He presents this, my favorite passage, as part of the daily Orthodox readings. Chance...no way! Coincidence...they don't exist in His realm! Purposed and planned...YES! Thank You, Abba Father, for reminding me that You will renew my strength, that You will mount me up on wings of eagles, that You will sustain me at all times, through all seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment