Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6, 2013

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

Encouraging Words...

"Hope!" What a wonderful gift to be able to possess. With hope I can deal with the issues and challenges that life throws at me every day. With hope I can stand up for the truth even when my management or someone in authority expects me to bend it. With hope I can stand up for the underdog, those in need, those hurting when everyone else is berating them or ignoring them. With hope I can look to the future knowing Who holds it it in His hands. And for me, my hope is synonymous with Jesus Christ, because He is the source of my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment