Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 14, 2014

The One we cry out to hears our voice.


Psalm 3:3-4 (3:4-7 LXX)

But You, O Lord, are my protector,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
I cried to the Lord with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill.
I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord will help me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who set themselves against me all around.

Encouraging Words...

"I cried to the Lord with my voice, and He heard me..." What a blessing it is to be in a relationship with our living God. He hears our voices when we call out to Him. He is our protector, our glory, and the One who lifts us up. Not only will He help us, but He will guard us from those who attack us in our love for Him. This is not just one sided though. We must also cry out to Him and trust in Him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment