Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6, 2016

NEVER TOO LATE!


Daniel 6:5-6

The administrators and governors sought to find some charge against Daniel, but they could find no charge or wrongdoing or fault against him because he was faithful. Then the administrators said, "We will find nothing against Daniel unless we find it in the laws of his God."

Personal Challenge

I look at Daniel and the life that he lived for his God and then examine mine to see if no fault could be found. Unfortunately, I find that there are many holes in my life both past and present that would make it easy for an accuser to discredit my relationship with my God. Fortunately, I have the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ to cover my sins, but it is not too late to start living the rest of my life where no fault could be found in my faithfulness to my God. Will this be easy? No way! But I do have the Holy Spirit to help me on that journey. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment