Monday, January 1, 2018

December 29, 2017

OVERWHELMING LOVE


Psalms 139:4-6 (138:4-6 LXX)

For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether,
The last things and the first things;
You fashioned me, and placed Your hands on me.
Your knowledge has become too wondrous for me;
It has become too overwhelming; I am unable to grasp it.

Personal Challenge.

God knows everything about me, past, present, and future. He knows my every thought, every action, every word that proceeds out of my mouth, whether whispered or yelled. And yet He still loves me, He still forgives me, He still desires to have me walk in the gardens of eternity with Him. I know that I do not deserve any of this for I am unworthy. I will, however, cherish this un­limited love that He continually pours out on me. I will strive to submit my will to His, knowing full well that I will continue to resist Him. He made me in my mother's womb and has been making me ever since my birth. His majesty is incomprehensible to me, yet I will trust Him as He is my Lord. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment