Saturday, February 3, 2018

February 1, 2018

PEACE!


John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Personal Challenge


Why is it that there is so much unrest in the world? Even in our churches where so many claims Jesus to be their Lord, there is a lack of peace. Jesus promised us that we would have His peace. The key is that it is a heavenly peace and not a worldly peace. If we live our lives with our hearts and minds focused on the things and ways of the world then we will miss out on the heavenly peace that Jesus wants to give us. Once again, it becomes our choice to decide where we want to put our focus and Who we want to derive our peace from. Running to Jesus for this will soothe a troubled heart and eliminate fear from our lives. It is a choice followed by continued choices. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment