Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February 7, 2018

ABIDING IN HIS LOVE


John 15:9-11

As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

Personal Challenge

It is such a blessing, and a relief to know that no matter what we do, good or bad, God still loves us. Our life is so much more full and blessed when we keep His commandments, however, He also promises to forgive us of our sins when we return to Him after straying away. There is no judgment. There is no condemnation. There is no anger. But there is plenty of love and forgiveness. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment