Monday, October 22, 2018

October 11, 2018

MY SAVIOR AND LORD


Isaiah 12:2

Behold, God is my Savior and Lord. I will trust in Him and be saved by Him. I will not be afraid, for the Lord is my glory and my praise. He has become my salvation.

Encouraging Words

Our Lord is not just some man that was great in his time, died, and left followers behind that are keeping his teachings alive. Our Lord was fully a human being like every one of us, but He was also fully God. He is the only human to have lived His entire life sinless and pure. He is also the only Lord who freely gave up His life for mankind, was put to death in a horrible way, and then resurrected from that death, with scores of witnesses of Him in His resurrected body. He is the only Lord that lives this day, 2,000 years later. He is our Savior and Lord. We can put our trust in Him and not be afraid, for He is our salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment