Thursday, January 16, 2020

January 12, 2020

MY HEART IS GLAD


Psalms 15:7-9 (16:7-9)

I will bless the Lord who caused me to understand;
Moreover, until night my reins also instructed me.
I saw the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
Therefore my heart was glad,
And my tongue rejoiced exceedingly;
My flesh also shall dwell in hope.

Encouraging Words

The Psalmist captures so well the feelings that one can have when they have a deep relationship with God. God helps us to understand. Through Him, we can understand the issues that we are facing every day in our lives and we can bless Him in those issues because we know that He is greater than them. He instructs us. He goes before us in our journey of life. He is at our right hand, a position of companionship, and we are not shaken in tribulations. Because of who He is and who He is in our relationship with Him, our heart is glad, our tongue rejoices exceedingly, and we shall dwell in hope. Glory be to God! My heart is glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment