Friday, January 24, 2020

January 21, 2020

I WAIT ALL THE DAY


Psalms 24:4-5 (25:4-5)

Make known Your ways to me, O Lord,
And teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation,
And on You I wait all the day.

Encouraging Words

God is not some far off, detached being that does not care about us. On the contrary, it is always us that creates the distance from Him which causes us to feel like He has left us. We must constantly plea to Him in our prayers to make known His ways to us, to teach us His paths, to lead us in His truth. We do not do this in order to move Him closer to us, but in order for us to draw closer to Him. He is the God of our salvation. If we call upon Him and wait on Him all the day long, then we will move toward Him and know Him. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy, on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment