Sunday, August 15, 2021

August 15, 2021

JOY OF CHRIST


John 15:9-11

“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.”

Encouraging Words

Jesus loves us. The Father loves us. These are undeniable truths. If we abide, or live, in the midst of this love, believing it, cherishing it, and sharing it, then we will have the joy of Jesus within us. This is a promise from our Lord. If we do not see this fullness of joy in our lives then it is time to see where we are in our relationship with Jesus. His truth is absolute truth and He will fill us with His absolute joy. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment