Friday, August 20, 2021

August 19, 2021

OUR GUIDE


John 16:13

However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Encouraging Words

We have been promised the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, to be our guide through life into all truth, God's truth. As Christians we have no excuse for being wrapped up in the falsehoods of this world, and especially our local society. In order to live in this world we must first thwart the Holy Spirit and ignore His guidance in our lives. I, for one, do not want to stand before my Lord and have to defend why I chose to ignore the guidance provided to me. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment