Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012

Proverbs 3:25-26 NIV
Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.


Encouraging Words...
To continue with yesterday's verse of the day, this one is another reminder that living my life with my confidence and trust placed in the LORD will provide for me a life lived without fear. It is not my act of confidence or trust that provides this life without fear, but it is the One in whom I place that confidence and trust. God is my provider, my protector, my sustainer. It is Him and His hold on the greater things that takes care of me and those whom He places in my life. It is once again, not about me, but about Him and His creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment