Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

2 Corinthians 4:16 NASB
Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.

Encouraging Words...
As each day passes by and I am reminded more and more that my body is growing older this verse encourages me. It is wonderful to know that this physical presence is but a small blip on our lifeline of eternity. As I have heard, this life in these physical bodies are but the introduction to the book of our lives. We have not even started the first chapter yet. I guess the real important question to ask is, "Where will the chapters of your book be set throughout eternity?" I am grateful that I can say that through the work of my Lord Jesus Christ my setting will be in the presence of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment