Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25, 2012


Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Personal Challenge...

Have you ever had that feeling that you are out there all alone? Working. Doing what you think is what God wants you to do. All the while feeling like no one else is in the mix to help. But I must remember that it is not up to me to determine what work I am supposed to be doing. It is up to my Lord and my job is to listen to His leading and doing what He wants me to do. And the results of living this way? Rest! A lightened burden! Why do I keep trying to do it my way on my own>

No comments:

Post a Comment