Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012


Wisdom of Solomon 6:1-3

Listen therefore, O kings, and understand;
Learn, O judges of the ends of the earth.
Give ear, you that rule over multitudes,
And take pride in yourself over a multitude of nations.
For power was given to you from the Lord,
And your lordship from the Most High,
Who will make a careful search of your works
And examine closely your plans.

Personal Challenge...

My initial thoughts on this passage was to call out the leaders of our country and remind them that they will be accountable for their actions, especially in this political season. This is still true, but this passage is also aimed at me. I am the leader of my household; how am I treating my wife? I am a leader in different aspects at my church: how am I being as a leader there? I am in a leadership position in my workplace; how am I glorifying God there? He is watching, He will examine my actions, and I will be accountable for how I represented Him here on earth in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment