Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 29, 2012


Isaiah 40:29-31

He gives strength to the hungry, and sorrow to those who do not grieve. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the elect shall be without strength. But those who wait on God shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not hunger.

Encouraging Words...

Today I will be doing my sixth Iron Butt ride with two of my friends. A basic Iron Butt ride is 1,000 miles in 24 hours on a motorcycle. Some people think I am absolutely crazy for doing this, but to be honest for me it is really refreshing and a reminder of just what I am able to do. Also, I find time on my motorcycle presents a great opportunity to be alone with my God, aka meditation time. We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers along the way. I will try to post some updates on Facebook as we progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment