Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4, 2012



I recently finished my read through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. September 1st is the beginning of the calendar year in the Orthodox church. I have decided to follow the readings of the church for the next year using the Orthodox Study Bible, which is the New King James Version with the Old Testament based on the Septuagint. As I do this I will be doing my verse of the day from these readings.

Psalm 31:8 (32:8)

"I will give you understanding, and I will teach you in the way you should walk; I will fix My eyes on you."

Encouraging Words...

I am not on this journey through life alone. God is there with me all of the way. He desires to teach me and give me understanding. Am I willing to receive it and let go of my desires?

No comments:

Post a Comment