Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013

Luke 5:27-28

After these things He went out and saw a tax collector named Levi, sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, “Follow Me.” So he left all, rose up, and followed Him.

Personal Challenge...

I am always amazed at how responsive some of the people in the scriptures were to the calling of Jesus. If Jesus where to say to me today, "Go here and do My work." would I drop everything and go? Levi, Peter, Joseph, Mary, Paul, and the list goes on demonstrate that if I am a follower of Christ then I must be ready to say, "Yes!" when He calls upon me. He has promised to take care of my needs. Do I believe Him? He has promised to guard and protect me. Do I trust Him? My prayer is that if, or when, He calls upon me that I will be able to say, "Yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment