Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2, 2015

Faith is a verb, not a noun!


Matthew 6:31-34

"Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

Personal Challenge

What do I have to be fearful of? Nothing! What do I have to worry about? Nothing! What am I lacking in my life? nothing! My loving Lord provides for my every need, even before I know that I have the need. So what else can I do with my life but seek after Him and His things, serve Him and be a blessing to His creation, live out my faith in Him in action and deed, and be thankful that I am His child. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment