Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3, 2015

Knowing the will of God!


Matthew 7:21

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Personal Challenge

Can I know the will of God? Many will say that I cannot. However, if this were true then that would make Jesus a liar and that cannot be so. So how do I know the will of God? Jesus made this clear when He told the young ruler that the will of God, the law of God, can be summed up in two expectations. They are to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, soul, spirit, mind, and body and to love my neighbor as myself. If I strive to live my life by these commandments I will see God's will for me. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment