Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 30. 2017

GOD IS...


Psalms 62:6-7 (61:7-8 LXX)

For He is my God and my savior,
My protector; I shall never be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
He is the God of my help, and my hope is in God.

Encouraging Words

God is God and I am not. This is an eternal truth that I must always keep repeating to myself to fend off the temptation to be my own god. God has promised to be our God, both to the Church and to each of us as individuals in His Church. As our God, He is our savior and protector. No matter how big the storms of life get or worse yet, the sirens of distraction call out to me in times of peace and calmness, because of His steadfastness we will never be moved if we keep Him as our God. He is my salvation, my glory, my help, and my hope. I choose no other to be my God! Glory be to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment