Friday, August 11, 2017

August 9, 2017

CONFESSING CHRIST


Luke 12:8-9

Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

Encouraging Words


I am not ashamed to share with people that I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am happy to bring Him into every discussion and every situation because He is the Lord and Master of my life. Jesus asks that we be willing to always confess Him before our fellow man. He does not need this for Himself. He is God! He does not need our proclamation of Him to feel better. He wants us to be willing to proclaim Him and what He has done for mankind so that those who do not know Him may be drawn to Him. Jesus died so that all might be Saeed. AS one of His followers it is up to me to proclaim this Good News, the Gospel, to everyone and everywhere that I go. This will not always be easy. The world and the demons of this world do not want His message shared. This means that the more that I stand up for Him then the more resistance I will encounter. But by the grace of God and the assistance of His angels that He confesses us to, we shall be able to overcome this world until that day that we are with Him in eternity. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment