Thursday, February 11, 2021

February 11, 2021

REGENERATED


Ezekiel 36:25-27

I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be cleansed from all your uncleanness, and I will also cleanse you from all your idols. I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. I shall take the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I shall put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My requirements, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Encouraging Words

When Adam and Eve were created, they were created perfect. God planted in all of creation His perfection. When they sinned that perfection was soiled and has been soiled ever since. God promises us here through the prophesy of Ezekiel, that there will be a day when He will regenerate us. He will sprinkle clean water on us to cleanse us from our uncleanness and our idolization of things other than God. He will give us a new heart and a new spirit. He will fill us with His spirit and will cause us to walk in His ways. For those of who have been baptized into His family, our journey to this regenerated person has begun. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner and forgive me for continually turning back to my old worldly ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment