Friday, February 12, 2021

February 12, 2021

A COVENANT OF PEACE


Ezekiel 37:26-28

I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant, and I will establish My sanctuary in their midst forever. My tabernacle shall be among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them, when My sanctuary is among them forever.

Encouraging Words

God promises to establish a covenant of peace with His creation that will last forever. Part of that covenant will be the establishment of His sanctuary, His tabernacle, in the midst of His people where He can be worshipped. Jesus ushered in this covenant and He became that tabernacle that is amongst us and eternal. We can seek sanctuary in Him at all times. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment