Monday, February 8, 2021

February 8, 2021

DO NOT FEAR


Lamentations 3:52-54

“You heard my voice;
Do not hide Your ears from my supplication.
You drew near at my call on the day I called upon You.
You said to me, ‘Do not fear.’
O Lord, You pleaded the case for my soul;
You redeemed my life.”

Encouraging Words

The scriptures often refer to God drawing near to us as if there are times that He is far from us. In reality, it is us who often withdraw from Him and need to be brought back into His presence. We can put our faith and trust in the truth that He does hear our voices when we call out to Him. He does not block out our pleas and supplications to Him. He does draw near to us when we call out to Him. And He does redeem us from the depths of separation from Him. This is why we do not fear anything in this life. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment