Wednesday, January 5, 2022

January 2, 2022

COMFORT


2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Encouraging Words

One thing that has always comforted me as I have gone through difficult trials in my life has been these two verses. Nothing is ever wasted in our journey through life. Knowing that the trials that I have been through, the lessons that I have learned from them, and the fact that there was light and life on the other side, would be something that I could use to help someone else through the same difficulty, gave me the fortitude to push through. God uses our life experiences to help and encourage others through theirs. We are not on our journeys alone. We have others who can speak into our lives just as we can speak into other lives. This is comforting. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment