Saturday, January 29, 2022

January 26, 2022

SUFFICIENCY OF HIS GRACE


2 Corinthians 12:9-10

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Personal Challenge

More than once in my life I have looked at the circumstances that I am in the midst of and pleaded with God, "Why me?" We often are in these situations for no reason  of our own, but in most cases it is because of the consequences of our choices.  Whatever the case may be, our Lord is always there reminding us that His grace is sufficient for us His strength can be perfected in our weak­ness. So, it is with Paul, that we can proclaim that we boast in our infirmities and weaknesses so that the glory goes to our Lord. When we accept and embrace our weaknesses in Him, then we become strong through Him. Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment