Sunday, January 23, 2022

January 23, 2022

WHO SENT HIM?


Genesis 45:4-8

But Joseph said to his brothers, “Come near to me.” So they came near. Then he said, “I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. Now therefore, do not be grieved or angry with yourselves because you sold me here; for God sent me before you to save life. For this is the second year of famine in the land, and five years still remain in which there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. For God sent me before you to preserve you as a remnant on the earth, and to sustain you as a great remnant. So now, it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.

Encouraging Words

This story reminds us that God has a greater plan for all of His creation and us as part of that creation. He also has the view across all eternity; past, present, and 
future, so He knows how things will all work out for us. The real question is whether or not we are willing to submit to Him and recognize that all that happens has a reason and will be used by God for our good. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment