Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26, 2016

REDEMPTION


Genesis 4:25


Again Adam knew his wife Eve, and she conceived and bore a son, and he named him Seth, saying, “God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.”

Encouraging Words

No matter how much I mess up in this life, no matter how much I Sin, God is there for me. Not only is He there for me, but He is ready for me to be reconciled to Him. This does not mean that the consequences of my sin will immediately go away. I will always have to accept the consequences as I pay my dues. Many times, if not most of the times that I go through this process of confession, repentance, and acceptance of the consequences, I will come away farther along in my journey of becoming like Christ. This is God's redemptive power working in my life. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment