Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 4, 2012


Ephesians 6:4

And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.

Personal Challenge...

As a parent of adult children, especially children that are spread across the country and around the world, I often ask myself, "How did I do as a father?" Did I love my children in a way that showed them the love of God? Did I demonstrate to them a godly and righteous life so that they would desire to love that way themselves? Do I have any outstanding apologies that I owe them for the wrongs that I did in their lives? I love my children deeply. I miss them because of the miles. And I am extremely proud of each one of them and whom they have become as adults. May my God and my Savior be a blessing in their lives as He has been in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment